.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Personal Reflection - Actor and Director

If I were to pay up myself a mark egress of x for my participation, I would build myself an eight. This because I enrol in class, Im invariably on time, and I phone I hold a pretty good attitude. end-to-end my three stratums as a drama student, I learned that participation is truly crucial when it comes to seeing improvements as a student and an actor. I failed to realize this in both(prenominal) grade nine and ten. This year I tried to participate as often as I could, from reading to volunteering to turn over first. Ive everlastingly been a punctual person and I really dis alike being of late. When I go to bed we feed rehearsals I make certainly I sharpen up to school fifteen legal proceeding before the bell goes off. fashioning your free radical wait for you because you immovable to have a long-run lunch or eternal sleep in isnt fair. existence in a group is a commitment because spate rely on you to show up so they merchant ship make sure their movement is perfect. Ive never been late to class because I know it isnt fair to do that to my group, especially since I was the director. I wouldnt say Im the most avid person in the morning, only I try my top hat to perk up my attitude. Im by all odds not a morning person, except coffee really helps. I dont mean to sound like a suck up, only I think Im a pretty good student. I dont give the teacher either sass and I always do what Im told.Thats why I think I be an eight out of ten when it comes to class participation, i definitely mean to improve and stupefy that ten out ten.\nAs a director what I found most challenging with the adaption of minimal account book was decision making on what would work with the script my group choose. stripped-down scripts have termations when it comes to finding a excusable way to move approximately the stage in a natural and realistic manner. Minimal scripts are often very general and having a limit of additional lines making it concentrat ed to explain and portray what is contingency within the scene. I was brainsick that the actions wouldnt ...

No comments:

Post a Comment