Yeo Wei Jie 40 Cashew Terrace Singapore 679572 April 24 2012 The Human imaginativeness Manager Singapore Economic knowledge Board 250 North Bridge Road # 28 00 Raffles City Tower Singapore 179101 Dear Madam Application for the target of Senior Officer at Singapore Economic Development Board It is my greatest desire to be able to secure a Senior Officer position at SEDB, the lead brass agency for planning and executing strategies to enhance Singapores position as a global task centre. cosmos an various(prenominal) who constantly challenges oneself to make a difference in Singapore, this job is the perfect opportunity for me to jumpstart my career in the public sector. I am willing and exuberanty pull towards learning how Singapore attracts foreign investments and grows industry verticals in inn to enhance the nations business environment. I am a final-year student, pursuing a Diploma in supranational billet at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. In the last 2 years, I have attended several overseas exchange programmes at Shanghai, Xiamen, Hong Kong and Vietnam. From these opportunities, I learnt how commercial transactions take place amidst two or more countries, and how cross border business activities are conducted.
From my areas of study such as International Business Environment and International Trade Practices, I am too familiar with how factors like legal systems, economic policy and governmental systems could significantly result in how individual business units melt down from one country to the next. In addition, as a pass receiver of the Ngee Ann Polytechnic Scholarship, I had the privilege to attend many seminars and workshops which happy me to think both analytically and innovatively as well as to become a more effective leader and individual as a whole. Â My experience running an entire stock singlehandedly for Yang Yang Biscuits at Takashimaya Square, where I took up multiple roles, have definitely developed my ability to multitask and work... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
Ordercustompaper.comIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my paper
No comments:
Post a Comment